Friday, June 21, 2013

It's Been a Long Road

It has been way too long since I've said anything on this blog or updated it. That stops now. Mobile computing with the iPhone and iPad as my trusty tools have made tweeting and blogging so much easier. I can do it on the CTrain on the way to work. So, I'm going to try and post at least once every week. Watch here for more news. Oh, and I even changed the look. Let me know if you like. I'll be changing the background image.

As for the past few years (yes, years), I've been very busy. In the writing department, there has been a anthology (Shanghai Steam) that I edited and a couple of short story contests I helped judge. In all, I thought I was doing slush. At last count, I read or critted over 320 stories in just a year and a half. That includes the almost 100 stories we received for Shanghai Steam.

If you want a copy of Shanghai Steam, follow the link under Published Books to the right. It will take you to your purchasing options.

But the big news for right now is my new story, Mokushi, is being published by Kayelle Press in Australia. You can see the cover of the anthology below. My story is the first one in the anthology and I couldn't be more excited. Check it out and let me know what you think.


No comments: